Scheduling appointments is a simple process that depends on the availability of our facilities and your desired day and time. love2brew is open seven (7) days a week and is only closed on certain holidays, for more information check out our Store Hours page.
Steps in Scheduling:
- Check our Calendar of Events for open Brew on Premise Days. They will be highlighted in Yellow and have the words "OPEN" if there are spots available. If no availability exists you will see "CLOSED" listed on the day.
- Call us at 1.888.654.5511 to schedule an appointment. Appointment reservations are not accepted via Email. Once appointments are confirmed email communication is accepted.
- We require a $50 deposit to reserve a brew day. Deposits may be paid in Cash or by Credit Card. Deposits are non-refundable. This deposit will be subtracted from the total quote provided to you by love2brew on your brew day.
- Upon confirmation you will receive an email receipt of your deposit confirming the date and time you have scheduled.
- Important: The state of New Jersey requires all individuals who Brew on Premise to have a "Homebrew License". The licenses take ~2 weeks to be processed and are required to brew at love2brew. No exceptions will be made. The state fee is $15 per license. Each person brewing on premise must have a license. love2brew will process this application for you at no additional charge if you prefer. The application may be found here: NJ Brew on Premise License
Your Brew & Bottling Days
Our objective is to provide you with the best possible Brew on Premise experience possible. In order to do that we understand that we need to cater to as many people as possible. Below you will find a set of guidelines designed to keep your brew day and the days of others as smooth and enjoyable as possible.
- Each Brew on Premise session is limited to four (4) individuals.
- You are expected to be on time for your Brew Day. If for whatever reason you feel you will be late please contact our staff at 1.888.654.5511 and let us know. We limit tardiness to 15 minutes after the time of the scheduled event. After 15 minutes the event will have to be rescheduled.
- Children are not allowed to attend Brew on Premise sessions. Most sessions include small samples of homebrew and therefore we cannot risk and child being exposed to alcoholic beverages.
- Food & Beverages may be brought into the store during your BOP session. There are numerous food locations around our area if you prefer to purchase food.
- Bottling days will be scheduled at the beginning of your brew day prior to beginning the process. There are no additional charges or fees on bottling day.
At love2brew your satisfaction is our main concern. We guarantee that you beer will be produced without flaws from improper sanitation, fermentation temperature control, poor recipe construction, etc. You have our total commitment that your beer will come out just as designed and you will have cases of delicious product to enjoy. If for any reason you are unhappy with the condition of your beer due to a defect we will happily credit you back your investment minus what you have consumed.
Any beer or wine that has been brewed but not bottled within three (3) months of the original date will become property of love2brew. No refunds will be issued. Bottling dates are scheduled on the brew day before the process begins. It is very important that you arrive when scheduled.
Private parties are handled on a case by case basis. Please contact us at 1.888.654.5511 to speak about reserving a private party and how we may best meet your needs.