Currently we have two Retail Assistant positions we are hiring for - we are looking for both part and full time applicants. Full position description is below; please email resumes to email@example.com and we will contact you in regards to setting up an interview.
Retail Assistant: Love2brew North Brunswick - 1583 Livingston Ave. Ste. 2 North Brunswick NJ 08902
Retail Assistant: Paterson - 27 East 33rd St. Bldg. 2 Paterson NJ 08902
As an Warehouse Assistant you will be responsible for meeting and exceeding the exceptional customer experience that love2brew is known for both in our physical warehouse location (open to the public) and via our web channel www.love2brew.com
• Drive sales to achieve both personal and store goals.
• Deal with customers on a daily basis both in store and via the telephone supporting www.love2brew.com customers.
• Prepare precise and detailed orders for customers.
• Assist in efforts to audit and maintain currently inventory stocks.
• Assist in placing supply orders and monitoring inventory levels.
• Maintain a visually appealing warehouse, including (but not limited too) restocking shelves, cleaning of all warehouse areas, and organization.
• Efficiently and accurately break down and receive inventory deliveries as well as documenting and reporting any vendor errors or damage.
• Help customers utilize our Brew on Premises facilities via appointment setting/follow-up, setup/cleanup, and assist with the usage of our 20 Gallon Electric brewery.
• Grow and maintain the Love2brew culture of customer-centric service.
• Available to work weekends - this is an absolute requirement.
• Other tasks as needed.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS
• 18+ Years Old
• Strong interpersonal skills and desire to work with people.
• High level of initiative and accountability.
• Bending, lifting, carrying required for movement of merchandise fixtures, and signage. Lift and carry up to 55 pounds on a regular basis. Climb ladders.
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Detail oriented
• Works well under pressure (we get a lot of orders!)
• Experience brewing your own beer and/or wine not necessary but highly recommended.
• Part Time: 21 Hours per week (Friday / Saturday / Sunday)
• Full Time: 40 hours per week
BENEFITS / OPPORTUNITIES:
love2brew is a growing company and we’re looking for someone with a passion for beer and wine homebrewing to grow with us. For the right candidate there is a significant potential for a long term career in the Homebrewing industry. In addition we offer a very generous staff discount on all homebrew products.
If you are interested in applying for these positions please email your resume to JOIN@LOVE2BREW.COM and state your preference for which warehouse position you would like to apply for.
- Home Brewing Kits
- Beer Recipe Kits
- Brewing Ingredients
- Wine / Cider / Mead
- Books / Gifts / Misc.