The BoilerMaker G2 line of brew pots have been designed specifically for home brewing. Unique features and unparalleled quality are a result of a “ground up” design. Multiple sizes are available to allow you to craft the perfect brew in your own personal quantity preference.
• Heavy gauge 304 Stainless Steel Heavy Duty Construction made of a single piece that is deep drawn and weld-free.
• Kettles under 30 Gallon are made in the USA. Over 30 Gallon and imported but assembled in the US.
• Patent pending parabolic valve provides linear flow for unparalleled flow control. Built in 90 degree outlet can be oriented at any angle to make hose routing simple and kink free. Silicone grip makes handling under heat easy.
• Gallon sizes designed specifically for home brewing batch sizes (5 Gal. to 1 BBL)
• Improved surface finish hides finger-prints and cleans up nicely.
• Includes adjustable BrewMometer with Blichmann's unique and patented dial face.
• High impact glass filled nylon handles are durable, comfortable, and cool to the touch.
• Standard heavy-duty borosilicate glass level gauge never clouds or scratch. Features rugged stainless steel guard with engraved volume graduations, cleaning brush and clean-out ports. Much easier and more accurate than internal graduations. It will also act as a mash manometer and warn you of impending stuck mashes!
• Exclusive snap-in dip tube design installs without tools and drains to within 3/8” of bottom.
• Handles specifically designed to make carrying the kettle easier and a lid that stores neatly on the pot handle.
• Stepped bottom on pot supports mash screen and virtually eliminates sidewall shunting.
• Patented optional button louver false bottom is a hybrid of a perforated screen (high efficiency) and a slotted manifold (plug resistance) to deliver the benefits of both in a single solution.
• Optional boil screen with shield will keep hops and hot break out of your fermentor
Please note that many units may take 2-4 weeks to ship as they are drop shipped from the manufacturer.