Ferment, carbonate, and serve from this single vessel system!
The Cornical is a unique combination fermentation and kegging system that is available together as a unit or separately as a Cornical Keg and a Cornical Fermentation Kit.
The Cornical showcases a keg system with a removable bottom that makes cleaning ridiculously fast and easy. A versatile conical bottom clamps onto the keg and converts it into a pressure capable fermentor! This allows you to purchase multiple kegs and utilize the fermentation kit simply by switching to the keg bottom after fermentation. You are then able to dispense from the keg and utilize the cone bottom on another keg to ferment an additional batch.
- Ferment, carbonate, and serve beer from one vessel
- Integrated rotating racking arm with sanitary sampling valve
- Modular design to allow use as both a fermentor and a serving keg
- Removable bottom makes cleaning simple and fast
- Full 1.5" sanitary butterfly dump valve (for yeast harvesting and trub dumping)
- All stainless sanitary fittings for contamination free beer
- Pressure capable to 50psi for fermentation
- Easy to use lid hatch for dry hopping and secondary additions
- Optional wall mounting bracket
- 5.25 gallon Ball Lock Cornelius keg
- Keg bottom, V-band clamp for keg bottom, and keg lid hatch.
- Conical fermenter bottom with Tri-clamp fittings
- 1.5 in. Tri-clamp butterfly bottom dump valve
- 1.5 in. Tri-clamp elbow racking tube, sampling valve, fermentation lid hatch
- Assorted Tri-clamp valves, gaskets and caps
- QuickConnector nuts, o-rings, airlock o-rings
- 1/2 in. blowoff tube
- 1 in. bottom dump hose
Note: These items drop-ship directly from the manufacturer. We commit to placing orders to them within 24 hours but shipping/delivery times may vary.