The Blichmann HopRocket is an innovative hop infusing tool. Designed to be used as a hopback, an in-line hop infuser (Randalizer) for your beer dispensing system, and as an in-line filter. The HopRocket has been designed from the ground up as a purpose-built, heavy duty, hopback and hop infuser.
• Pressure tight - up to 40 PSI operation
• Holds up to 3 oz. of whole hops
• 100% stainless construction & silicone seals
• No need to monitor wort level - will never overflow and/or spill
• Fully enclosed system from brew pot to fermentor means no volatile hop aromas are lost
• Inlet at the bottom allows air to automatically purge to reduce hot-side aeration
• Fine filter with wiper seal sends very clear wort to your fermentor
• Coarse filter and cone bottom inlet prevents wort channeling and backup for even hop utilization
• Works on gravity systems and with pumps (about 4ft (1M) of static head is recommended for best gravity performance)
• Doubles as a hop infuser (Randalizer) for your dispensing system
• 1/2" NPT connections are easy to adapt to - a perfect match for the QuickConnector fittings. The HopRocket does not include barbed fittings
• Measures 10" in height by 6.5" in width
• Now features a High Flow Insert - allows higher flow rates and improves plug resistance
Note: Not for use with pellet hops, only whole leaf hops.