Love2brew Shipping Commitments:
- We commit to processing and shipping your order within 48 business (Mon-Fri.) hours of receipt if the inventory is in stock.
- We commit to avoiding any additional fees on our shipping costs; what you are paying is what UPS/USPS/Fed-Ex is charging. At times our costs may be lower than what you may be able to find by estimating costs due to our shipping rates.
- We commit to packaging your products with the utmost care and attention to detail to ensure their delivery in proper condition. In some occasions mishandling during shipping may damage products despite proper packaging; if this is the case please contact us directly.
- We commit to making sure you receive proper communication regarding the shipment and tracking of your order.
- We commit to contact you personally if for any reason we are unable to meeting any of our commitments in the timelines stated.
love2brew Free Shipping:
Free shipping is our little way of saying "thank you" for your business; we know we had to earn it and genuinely appreciate it. Most items qualify for free shipping; make sure to look for the picture alongside certain items and once your total reaches over $75 the shipping is on us! Free shipping applies to the Continental US only. (Sorry Alaska and Hawaii, we love you too but we'd lose our shirts shipping to you for free!
Items that don't qualify for free shipping are often items that are mostly either too large/heavy and priced too low for us to not lose money on shipping for free. We love our customers; part of that love is building a sustainable and reliable business model that they may count on for years to come.
At times Free Shipping orders may be delayed in shipment due to inventory, shipping company holiday hours, etc. Any/all reasons for delay will be posted to your love2brew.com account. We reserve the right to negate the free shipping clause for orders at anytime. Orders subject to this will typically exceed a maximum shipping weight and distance requirement in order for free shipment to be feasible. In these rare cases customers will be contacted personally to resolve the issue. love2brew will never edit or charge customers for shipping fees without receiving prior approval. During this process orders may be delayed.
Please note that if the package is rejected for any reason, by any person, at the time of receipt then the Free Shipping is void and you will need to pay for the reshipment of your package.
Military Shipping Information:
Love2brew is proud to help the men and women serving our country brew up some delicious beer on their downtime. We do ship to military addresses such as AE, AA, and AP however they are not covered under our free shipping policy. Please note that quotes generated by our website for military shipping may not be accurate; in these rare scenarios a customer service representative will contact you with the updated shipping amount and request your verbal and/or written permission to charge you for the additional shipping fees prior to sending out the order.
Shipping yeast via USPS is considered "at your own risk". In addition to proper packaging our yeast stays refrigerated until about 5 minutes before our shipments leave the door. With that in mind temperatures in the summer months can rise far above the healthy temperatures tolerated by yeast. By shipping yeast you acknowledge that yeast may lose viability and/or leak due to pressure during travel time and you accept that risk. If you are shipping yeast over the summer months we highly recommend paying a little extra for the 2-Day shipping as the ice packs can only stay cold for so long in the heat.
Important Note: Although we try our best to guarantee your yeast arrives in proper condition if you decide to use USPS to ship your yeast you agree that love2brew is in no way responsible for the condition of your yeast. Leaking yeast due to improper handling or delayed transportation times cannot be replaced or refunded.
love2brew Shipping Times:
Once an item leaves our door via shipping through your selected shipper of choice shipment times tend to become out of our control. With that said we do everything in our power to ensure that your shipments arrive in a reasonable amount of time. Below are some explanations and estimates of the shipping services available.
• In Store pick-up: A great option if you're close to proximity with one of our locations; no charges associated with in store pick-ups. Extra smiles given if you bring us a sample of your latest brew! Items must be picked up within 30 days of order.
• USPS Parcel/UPS Ground: In-stock orders ship within 1-2 business days; delivery in 1 to 4 business days depending on zone. Packages are delivered Tuesday-Saturday, between 9 AM and 8 PM. Please note that USPS does not guarantee their advertised delivery dates that feed into our system.
• UPS 2nd Day Air: In-stock orders ship within 1 business day, delivery in 2 business days. Packages are delivered Monday - Friday.
• UPS Next Day Air: In-stock orders ship within 1 business day, delivery in 1 business day. Packages are delivered Monday-Friday. Order must be received by 12:00pm to ship same day.
• Truck Delivery: Very large items such as fruit presses, crushers, etc., need to ship by truck, and ship at actual freight costs. Items requiring truck delivery are clearly noted in the product description. We will contact you with a quote before processing your order. Our shopping cart system does not accurately quote freight on truck delivery orders.
Note: Some items may not be able to ship overnight or 2nd Day Air due to size and weight restrictions; if this is the case we will reach out to you.
All deliveries require a physical address. love2brew does not ship to PO Boxes; any orders entered with a PO Box will be delayed while we try and contact you for the correct information.
All weights displayed while ordering are estimates of the "billing weight," not the actual weight of the shipment.
- Home Brewing Kits
- Beer Recipe Kits
- Brewing Ingredients
- Wine / Cider / Mead
- Books / Gifts / Misc.